Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blood by the Hindu Temple

Today is a day I will never forget. it started off as a great morning, President Mortenson came for interviews and I got to hangout with other missionaries from the zone in the morning so that was fun. After the morning me and Elder Martin were not on the best terms because I said he was being a robot, which he was, so it was just a weird/bad feeling on our way to Alwal (our area). We had a few lessons w/ members and I got to know the area more and where these people actually live. After dinner was when it went crazy! Our next appointment was with a new family we had found and was at 7:30 we got off the bus (jumped) late because we were waiting for a member to show up. We walked across the usual busy Indian street which is literally like playing frogger if you know what that is. We got across when I notcied a group of 8 or so people. We got a little closer and they were attending a man laying on the ground very frantically. I noticed some more urgency to this man then just the usual passed out drunk. Finally as I got up to the group and I saw the man... this guy was cold and blood was draining from his head not responding at all. He was dead. right in front of me. I'm guessing some accident happened and he hit his head or got ran over, we walked away from the gruesome seen as people were rushing towards him. We walked about 20 yards away and there was now like 50 people around him. I cannot believe the stuff I have been seeing.... 









No comments:

Post a Comment