Monday, September 12, 2016

Maricopa - August 22nd

Hey everyone

This week we got the opportunity of going to a baptism in Maricopa!
Maricopa is a small desert town south, bout an hour from the border.
we saw wild stallions, massive dust devils I swear were tornadoes and
a whole lot of nothing. The town had a weird feeling to it, although
going right thru the center of it. We got snow cones and the guy
hooked it up FATTYYYY style (pic attached). The baptism was very
eventful except I felt bad the older gentlemen had to dunk this poor guy more then once
still really spiritual. After we went to a members home that my
companion knew. I got to hold their chickens. Nicest clucks I've ever
Arizona is pretty fun I'm enjoying playing basketball with kids in the
hood, meeting awesome and wacko people, and just being a missionary
has been enjoyable. Would love to hear from you! Shoutout to people
who write!

Elder Erasmus





No comments:

Post a Comment