Monday, September 12, 2016

Adios Arizona! - Sept 12th

Hey everyone Visa came so I'm flying to India tomorrow! I'm gonna keep
this letter short but this week has been awesome! It's a little bittersweet leaving this hot place because of all the great people I've met and the memories I've made! This week we basically just said bye to everyone but did lots of work at the same time. I think the elders that come into this area will really be grateful because this week we put 10 people on date to be baptized! Super crazy right when we leave suddenly everyone wants to be dunked it's been awesome to see everyone's excitement for it! Well I guess you won't here about turtle riding anymore but hopefully elephant riding soon. Next letter will be from the other side of the world. Love to hear from you all

Elder Erasmus





No comments:

Post a Comment