Monday, September 12, 2016

August 15th - Still in Arizona!

Hey everybody!
 I am currently still in Arizona. Things aren't as terrible now I have a car so I'm not drenched in sweat to every lesson I go to. Nothing too crazy has happened but last night we got to go scorpion hunting! you find them with a black-light, They are huge here and they stick out like a sore thumb because they glow! We caught a few and did this thing called the ring of fire. The ring of fire is exactly how it sounds, you surround the scorpion with gasoline or alcohol and light it. The trapped scorpion rather than burning to death will actually kill itself by stabbing its own body with its tail needle. so cool.  Members are really cool here, every restaurant we walk into 3-5 people always ask to pay for our meal. that never happened to me before and now its a daily its crazy! we have a baptism coming up which I am stoked for. No word on my Visa yet. Miss you all!  

 Here is a pic at Arizona state campus! 




No comments:

Post a Comment