Wednesday, April 19, 2017

RAJAHMUNDRY! - Transferred; Zone Leader; Telagu

This week I was transferred to Raja and it is HOT.  This place is very humid, it is right next to a very large river.  My comp is Elder Kommalapati he is very smart guy from Bengaluru. Elder Massey stayed in Hyderabad and is training.  I am a Zone Leader and I am in a ward of 4 missionaries so its kind of a party with these other guys.  But nobody here speaks English so I find myself  very confused during the lessons because I don't speak Telagu. I hope you have a good week, I am praying for you always and miss you.

My new address is:

Elder R Erasmus Indian Soc-Church-Jesus Christ-LDS
Flat #E4 Rithwika Apartments
Y-Junction, skvt College Street
RAJAHMUNDRY, ANDHRA PRADESH 533105
India



No comments:

Post a Comment