Monday, June 27, 2016

First letter From Tempe

Hey family
You all ask too many questions and I don't have any time to answer every single one so I'm just gonna write a mass email to all you - sorry but I only have a few minutes to write.
ARIZONA IS FREAKING HOT
I bike around all day in the 105-120 degree and show up to people's doors looking like I was just in the swimming pool it is literally not "cool" 
Speaking of swimming pools dad the one in the back yard is super ghetto we live in Draper not West Jordan cmon manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 
My comp now is a Theater kid and has similar characteristics as the Shumanator but not as bad so I can deal with him. The last guy he trained was a Visa waiter who also went to India. He only had to wait one transfer which is a little good news and what I am hoping for.     I bike all day! so I treat
it like a bmx bike.  I off rode thru parks and down hills and do wheelies thru intersections and try to do as many fun things as I can to keep my spirits up!
My Mission President is huuuuuuuuge he is 7 foot 2 I'm a little baby next to him!
 I really like my district leader, I got to do an exchange with him and he is is chill. Today we went to Guadalupe which is literally Mexico here in Arizona, the people don't speak English and ask for pesos. I miss you all and my comp isn't giving me any time to write, send food please, send love and pray for my Visa. I can't tell you how much I miss and appreciate home cooked food.  Mom you really are the bomb love ya.

Love you all,

Elder Erasmus


No comments:

Post a Comment