Friday, June 3, 2016

1st Letter! - Been at the MTC 2 days

Sorry I haven't written you lately I have been so busy with all the activities going on. My companion is Elder Shuman (the one that flirted with me on instagram!) anyways he is quite the character... We are complete opposites. He was a Ballroom coach and never stops talking.  He follows rules to a T, to the point where he wouldn't leave the bathroom without me.  We get along though, which is good, but I know the Lord is really training my patience right now.  Elder Shuman never stops talking and bragging. Which is funny because we were assigned to teach an investigator (actor) named Catie.  As we went in there for our introduction I began asking her questions and getting to know her, Elder Shuman I think had just seen a ghost because the first ten minutes of the interview not a word came from his mouth.  There was points where I would ask Elder Shuman if he would you like to ask Catie anything and he just looked at me said yes, paused, and said nevermind.  I thought alrighty then I have to take the drivers seat so I invited the investigator to pray and finally got Shuman to talk by asking if he could demonstrate that for her.  I am lacking food though. the cafeteria is good but I'm all out of snacks and drinks. Also you never packed my hairspray so I had to purchase some from the store along with hangers and gold bond because the white collar is rubbing on my neck creating a rash. 

Love you all

Love, 
Elder Erasmus


No comments:

Post a Comment