Monday, May 8, 2017

Baptisms and Birthdays!

This last week was pretty crazy with my birthday and all. We had the Vizak zone come to Rajahmundry for a mission tour so that was pretty crazy. It was the first time I had quite a bit to do as zone leader to accommodate the total of 36 people. From arranging places to sleep to providing lunch the next day it was all on me and Elder Kommalapati! We also had 4 Baptisms from all walks of life. One guy who used to be a beggar who turned his life around to a small 8 yr old  boy whose whole family is not members but the parents wanted him baptized. All come to church regularly and I am so happy with the work here in Rajahmundry.  My companion is debating whether we should have a Monitor Lizard prepared for us. This is a super strong Lizard with lots of protein apparently eating it will fix spinal problems so maybe we will try it if we get the right price.  My birthday party was celebrated on our terrace at midnight.  We had lots of cakes but it was quite intense I got a cake planted in my face and a shower of mountain dew. Indians celebrate birthdays crazy.  I got hit by  a motorcycle this week while I was riding my bicycle.  I just wanted to freak out at this guy and scold him for his crap driving.  I got up and my words stopped,  I just said everything is fine. We didn't have any problems I know the spirit halted my words ha.  God bless all of you! 

Love, 

Elder Erasmus





4 comments: